I. Registration with ebattle
- By completing the registration on the "ebattle.gg" website, an account contract is concluded between eBattle and the user. By concluding the account contract, the user agrees to the following provisions.
- The account contract is concluded for an indefinite period. Each party has the right to terminate the account contract without observing a notice period in written form. The termination is to be addressed to email@example.com.
II. Scope of the contract
III. Content of the Contract
- The offer by ebattle includes the website along with its accessible content and services (league/tournament system, forum, contests, etc.). Ebattle endeavors to ensure uninterrupted availability of the website. The services offered on the ebattle website are comprehensive. Ebattle does not offer any services beyond those offered on the website.
- There is no legal entitlement to the availability of the ebattle website.
- Specifically, ebattle primarily offers users a tournament and league system. Registration and participation in these services are free, unless otherwise stated (participation/registration fee). By participating in our tournament and league system, the user is obliged to comply with our terms of participation (link to these) in the currently valid version. In case of a violation of our valid terms of participation, the user will be excluded from our offer. In such a case, we are not obliged to pay out promised cash prizes or non-cash prizes to the user/participant. We are also not obliged to refund any participation/registration fees already received.
- There is no entitlement for the user to prevent ebattle from making changes to the placement of tournament and league rankings in the event of a violation of the terms of participation.
- The user has no right to transfer the ebattle account or participation eligibility in a tournament or league to third parties or assign the right to participate to third parties.
IV. Obligations of the User
- The user is obliged to provide truthful information in the mandatory fields during registration. If registration is made using a false name or inaccurate information, no effective contract will be concluded. In such a case, the account will be deleted by ebattle.
- ebattle assumes no responsibility for information provided during the account registration process, nor is it responsible for the content created or shared by the user through the account. The user is responsible for ensuring that any content does not violate the rights of third parties. This includes, in particular, the sharing of media content such as images, graphics, video and/or audio recordings.
- The user undertakes to ensure that their contribution to the ebattle website contributes added value to the esports community. User contributions must not be discriminatory or defamatory towards third parties. The user must refrain from creating or sharing contributions that contain offensive, sexual, or racist content or that encourage drug use and/or violent acts.
- The user is obliged to register only one account on ebattle. If the user wishes to create a new account, the old account must be cancelled by the user in writing beforehand. The account contract between the user and ebattle terminates with deletion by ebattle.
- The user is obliged to use only games with an original license when participating in the ebattle tournament and league system.
- The user is solely responsible for paying taxes on and complying with any other legal obligations related to the cash prizes and winnings received, in accordance with the applicable laws at the user's place of residence.
V. Rights of ebattle
- ebattle is entitled to delete the user's account and/or posts created or shared through the account in the event of a violation of ebattle's terms.
- ebattle is the exclusive owner of the exploitation rights to the games played within a tournament and league system. This exploitation right includes the right to the replays and demos recorded during a match organized by ebattle due to software-generated creation. ebattle is also the exclusive owner of the rights to the transmissions of tournament and league games in video or audio livestreams on the internet.
- ebattle is granted by the user a simple, non-exclusive, irrevocable, and unlimited right to use the user-created content, including the publication, reproduction, and processing of the content, within the framework of the website and services provided by ebattle. ebattle is also authorized to assign these contents to third parties. ebattle assumes no liability for the content of these posts.
- ebattle is not responsible for any content created or shared on its website that was not created or shared by ebattle or that ebattle has not become aware of.
- ebattle is liable, except for injury to life, body, or health, only for damages resulting from intentional or grossly negligent conduct.
- Employees and agents of ebattle are liable accordingly as per VI. 02.
- If ebattle is held accountable for the actions or content of the user, the user shall indemnify ebattle and its agents from any claims and necessary costs that arise in connection with defending claims made by third parties against ebattle due to a violation of rights caused by the user. This includes, in particular, the costs of necessary legal defense and prosecution (e.g. court and attorney's fees at the statutory rate).
- In the event of a violation of the rights of third parties, the user is obliged to inform ebattle truthfully, promptly, and completely about the violation and all circumstances that are relevant to defending against the third-party claims and to provide the necessary materials.
VII. Final Provisions
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the contractual relationship between ebattle and the user.